The first edition of this book and its accompanying eLearning course is regarded as a classic in its field. Now, in an expanded and updated version of The Art of Service's book, the authors once again present a step-by-step guide to getting your ITIL v3 SOA Certificate.
Who Knew ITIL Certification E-Learning This Quick and Easy Could Make You Look This Good.
'The Art of Service has dramatically changed the way we deliver employee training. We can now deliver more training at less cost to a wider audience in a shorter period of time.'
On-demand eLearning: Don't pay over $ 3,000.00 for a 5 day class room based course - you're out of touch with your work for 5 days and including the course fee: the costs are insurmountable - take the online learning option instead and study at your own pace.
This online learning course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL® v3 Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Service Offerings and Agreements of services and service delivery.
The main focus of this course is on the SOA process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment.
This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in Service Offerings and Agreements of the Service Management Lifecycle.
This course uses an engaging, interactive and flexible online approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam: the APMG/EXIN Intermediate Level Certificate Service Offerings and Agreements.
Learning Objectives: At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
* Understanding Service Management as a Practice, and how the processes within Service Offerings and Agreements support the Service Lifecycle
* Knowing the important role of Service Offerings and Agreements in service provision and understanding of how the in-scope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
* The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Offerings and Agreements processes
* The application of Service Offerings and Agreements processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
* How to measure Service Offerings and Agreements performance
* The importance of IT Security and how it supports Service Offerings and Agreements
* Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Offerings and Agreements
* The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Offerings and Agreements
As well as preparing participants for the exam.
ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management or ITIL v2 Foundation Certificate plus Bridge Certificate. It is highly recommended that you read the Service Offerings and Agreements book prior to commencement of this program.
The program combines short presentations supported by accredited trainer audio. There are also quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts. Revision questions and a mock examination help to prepare for the multiple-choice APMG/EXIN examination.
This program is an eLearning Program, your access details to the elearning course are in the book.
Considering the increasing number of IT Professionals and their Organizations who want to be actively involved in IT Service Management, this book, which leads to ITIL v3 SOA and paves the way to ITIL v3 Expert Certification, should do at least as well as the first edition, which is a bestseller.